This timeless night.

Intro
Hey peeps. This is Carmen's blog.
Just simple posts
And.. part and parcel of ma life to share with everyone.


SHOUTSS!




Desperates
Happiness, Care, Love



Linksss =)
Jeleine Tee
Wong Kar Mun
Wong Kar Leong
Amanda Moo
BP108
Tan Jia Yuan
Sarah Tan
Kaoru
Hvey Jci
Wordssss
Work Hope Pray




MY 21ST!


15th May 2010- Pretty significant to me.. my parents decided to throw a party for my 21st =)

thanks to those friends who came to make my 21st meaningful..

credits to my miss photographer, jeleine tee... thanks for snapping the memorable moments.. thanks for being so observant about what i want. sorry for wasting ur time to get my present.. LOL.



the gals



the gay?haha



college gang



babies =) muax...

sabianz....



thanks aunty ann!


thanks peeps=)

thanks small pig=)




thanks to the 19 of u!

no comment for this..


thanks vannie n the gang :p

thanks dear =)

and..
the last one! i love this very much! thanks alot!



The Script.